Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Join me, Followers of Life and Literature!

I made this blog, I think I hope to make it as a diary of sorts. Thoughts and feelings, and ideas about life, literary works. Any followers I might get to know will get to know me. They will find my wants, my likes, my fears and wishes. This is a part of who I am. But who am I?

Elisabeth is not my real name. I'm smart, beautiful (Inside and out), happy, carefree, excited, Ilaugh a lot, I play video games until dawn, I write until my hands bleed, I'm a woman, I'm loud, but I'm quiet, and I'm sad, and I worry too much. I love my family, and my friends, and school and life, but sometimes it gets to be too much and I can't deal with it all.

So, Reader, care to join me on my transition? I hope to add essays and thoughts about everyday life, as well as that of my male-to-female gender transition. It wil be tough, but I need it. And I need you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment