Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An alarm clock, a nosebleed, a doughnut, and a bug!

Well, Readers, today I woke up three hours earlier than actually needed thanks to a wonderfully large amount of blood gushing from my nose. Bummer, right? I hate them, they feel weird and are just entirely uncomfortable. Not to mention that my neighbor, in my apartment comples, sets his alarm and never wakes up. I mean, really? So, nothing I can do besides get up and get ready. I can only wish for a doughut though. So now I sit here, listening to Wicked: Hexen von Oz, and the song Frei Und Shwerelos by Willemijn Verkaik and Katrin Taylor on Youtube.

I aslso have to go over/finish reading Franz Kafka's Metamorphosis for my class at eleven this morning. It's a good book, having read it a few years back. Certianly not a favorite, but haven't we all had a dream or such like this? Or wished for something like this to happen to us or a loved/hated one?

No comments:

Post a Comment